Home - Bromac Panel & Paint
Bromac Panel & Paint is a trading division of Transport Welding Engineering Pty Ltd, and part of the Neil Mansell Group.
Bromac specialises in heavy truck smash repairs from its Toowoomba base in Greenwattle Street, and is an accredited repairer with the major insurance companies as well as carrying out repairs for transport companies and private customers.
From light and heavy trucks, trailers, tippers, pantechs and stock crates to four wheel drives, no job is too large or small for our workshop.
Our dedicated staff of specialist industry qualified tradesmen include Panel Beaters, Spray Painters, Mechanics, Welder/Boiler Makers and Motor Body Trimmers.
Our fully equipped in-house workshops offer prompt reliable repairs to minimise down time and loss of income.
Our in house equipment and facilities include:
- Heated pressurised Truck Spray Booths, with additional booths available for smaller vehicles and trailers.
- Spray Painting
- Computerised colour matching specialising in Sikkens Two Pac Paint system.
- Heavy Chassis straightening crush
- Trailer repairs
- Sand blasting
- Mechanical repairs
- Metal fabrication
- Bull Bar repairs- Steel and Aluminium
- Fiberglass repairs
- Manufacture and repair facilities for upholstery and canvas- Motor Body Trimmers
- Heavy Vehicle Towing
- We can also offer you these additional services whilst your vehicle is with us:
- Sign writing
- Vehicle detailing
- Windscreen fitting
- Electrical & Air-conditioning repairs
- Tyre fitting and wheel alignments.