Home - Mansell Bulk Haulage
Mansell Bulk Haulage operates a fleet of Bulk Pneumatic Tankers and Tippers servicing the Neil Mansell Group’s raw material extractive industry sites and delivers to both internal and external clients.
Mansell Bulk Haulage is located at 20 Fisherman’s Road, Maroochydore on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast, and is also head office for its statewide operations including Parklands Blue Metal, Neil Mansell Landscape Supplies, Mansell Mining and Shotcrete, and Neil Mansell Concrete.
Mansell Bulk Haulage has a wide range of operational activities including:
- Servicing Neil Mansell Concrete’s fixed and mobile concrete plants.
- Bulk Haulage of material (aggregate) for the Neil Mansell Concrete Plants.
- Bulk Haulage of suitable/unsuitable material for various sized construction sites and projects.
- Bulk Powder Haulage of cementitious material, cement and flyash to the Neil Mansell Concrete Plants throughout Queensland.
- Operation of Sand Extraction Pits for the supply to the Neil Mansell Concrete Plants and Landscape Markets.
- Haulage of various plant and over dimensional loads on flat top trailers and floats.
Mansell Bulk Haulage is one of the very successful divisions of the Neil Mansell Group, and has become an industry household name for specialist mobile concrete batch planting operations in Queensland supplying reliable and value for money services to the construction sector.
Under the guidance of Managing Director Neil Mansell, Assistant Managing Director Robert Mansell and General Manager Gary Blackburn, Mansell Bulk Haulage has won many major contracts including the Wivenhoe Dam Project, the Hay Point, Dalyrmple Bay and Abbott Point coal loading facility expansions, and the Burdekin to Moranbah Water pipeline, among others.
For details on the services provided throughout Queensland by Mansell Bulk Haulage, contact the administration head office in Maroochydore:
Phone: +61 (07) 5443 9760
Fax: +61 (07) 5443 1805